PLEASE NOTE: Due to the broad scale shut down of our country all shipping carriers (USPS, UPS, & FedEx) have delays on their normal shipping time lines, and tracking, particularly with USPS, is often not functioning as it should.
Because these delays are widespread, and Biretta Books has a very limited staff, it is not possible for us to tend to all concerns with shipping as they arise. We ask that all customers please use the following guidelines before contacting us regarding the delivery of your package:
1) Please use the tracking information that is sent to you automatically to track your package.
2) Please allow extra time for your package to arrive, up to 20 business days if you choose Media Mail as your shipping method.
3) Please contact the shipping carrier first if you are concerned about the arrival of your package, open a case with the carrier, and record the case number.
4) If you have done all of the above, and you have not received your package after 15 business days please contact us and provide the following information:
a) your order number
b) the shipping carrier tracking number
c) the shipping carrier case number
d) the details of the delay
5) We will be happy to determine next steps, order cancellation, and refund, if necessary.
We apologize for any inconvenience and deeply appreciate your understanding and cooperation.