Marian Children’s Missal
The large print, sturdy SEWN construction, and color illustrations make it a great missal for children.
156 pp, 4" x 5", sewn, gold-embossed burgundy lexotone cover
If you have a child aged 4-8 and are looking for a Missal suited to their capabilities, look no further. We consider this the best missal for children in this age bracket.
Originally published in 1958, we, at one point, acquired and sold thousands of originals. After those supplies were exhausted, we decided to reprint this classic in full color.
- The Ordinary of the Mass in large print English (with thirty-five color photos)
- The readings for all Sundays and major holy days (with thirteen color illustrations)
- Instructions on when to sit, stand, and kneel
- Prayers for before and after Holy Communion
- The indulgenced prayer before a crucifix
- A child's preparation for Confession
- The prayers of the priest and responses of the laity for the Missa Recitiva (in Latin and English)